Date(s) - 05/20/2018
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Categories No Categories
The Harpoon 5-Miler presented by Reebok is Harpoon’s annual road race to benefit The Angel Fund for ALS Research. This popular race gathers 5,000 runners and 250 volunteers at the Harpoon Brewery in Boston’s Seaport District to run for a great cause and celebrate with a post-race party packed with fresh Harpoon beer, a post-race meal, race swag, and the largest Sunday afternoon dance party around! Love Beer. Love Life. Harpoon.
5-Miler Race Fee is $60 and includes:
• Entrance into the Harpoon 5-Miler
• Commemorative Reebok Dry-fit Race T-shirt
• Harpoon 5-Miler Bottle-Opener Finisher Medal
• Post-race party at the Harpoon Brewery
• 2 beer tickets (Friends of Harpoon will receive a 3rd beer ticket)
• Post-race meal provided by Kayem and Bertucci’s
• Donation to The Angel Fund
• Lots of fun with our corporate partners
• Dance party with DJ Steve Greco!
Registration Opens: Tuesday, March 27th at 12:00 noon EST
Registration Closes: When all race spots are filled. **We expect this to happen very quickly!**
NEW in 2018! Runners will be accepted into the 2018 Harpoon 5-Miler on a first come, first served basis. To run the race, you need to be one of the first 5,000 runners to sign up. We expect the race to fill up extremely quickly, so please set your calendars and alarms for 12:00 noon on March 27th.
For more details visit: http://www.harpoon5miler.com/